Health and Safety Policy
ARNON is fully committed to provide very safe and healthy working environment for all our employees,customers and communities where we operate. Through our commitment towards a culture of health and safety, we strive to create an environment that encourages all employees to be leaders in their own health and safety while at work, at home and in the community.
ARNON Health & Safety Policy is,
- To Provide an Adequate Control on the Health and Safety Risks arising from our Work Activities.
- To maintain Safe Plants and Equipment’s.
- To ensure Safe Handling and uses of Substances and to prevent any Accidents and Cases of Work-Related Injuries.
- To maintain Safe and Healthy Working Conditions.
Perfect HSE Day
Our goal is to make every day a Perfect HSE Day with no injuries, accidents, illnesses or harm to the environment. Every employee is empowered to drive—to own—superior performance. We cultivate an interdependent safety culture where employees watch out for the safety of everyone around them. We believe that a destination of 365 Perfect HSE Days is possible—and we work every day to make it a reality.
Everyone does their part by committing to:
- HSE, part of our DNA: HSE is who we are. We integrate HSE in business decisions, our management system and everything we do. Through our culture of HSE we protect our people, customers, and the environment.
- High standards: All employees comply with HSE standards and procedures, policies, laws, regulations and requirements. We are all accountable to maintaining the same high standards.
- Collaboration: We work together with our colleagues, suppliers and customers to improve the HSE outcomes of our company and the industry by communicating openly to share best practices and lessons
- Sustainability and Efficiency: We continuously improve our sustainable and efficient use of resources. We are proud of the way we invent, develop, and deploy technologies that are more environmentally friendly than ever before.
- Immediate Action: We identify and stop any unsafe acts before they happen. Everyone is responsible and empowered to observe, intervene, and report unsafe conditions and behaviors immediately.